After Dark Grafx We Work After Dark So You Don't Have To!
WEB DESIGN | E-COMMERCE | GRAPHIC DESIGN & PRINTING | HOSTING | MARKETING
1. The size of the team. Obviously, small outfits are cheaper, but really small operations are going to be plagued by people wearing too many hats, or staff that might be jacks of all trades and masters of none. Go with an organization that is too big, and you might be dealing with unnecessary overhead and less personal attention.
2. The amount of hours devoted to a project. Many firms will limit the number of concepts or revisions that you get. Make sure you know what that is up-front.
3. The quality of the design/designers. A really seasoned designer, one that has a solid portfolio, and a fine arts degree, is going to charge more for what they do. That said, having a degree does not mean you’re talented, so trust your gut when evaluating a firm’s portfolio. Design is incredibly subjective, so just like buying artwork for your home, pick what you like and what feels like the best reflection of your style.
4. Keep in mind, the amount of content you have for your website, if you will be supplying the images or will After Dark Grafx be taking photos of your products or location for you.
5. Do you need a database created?
6. Is your site going to be ecommerce? And if so, how many products will you have and what advanced options would you like on your shopping cart?
You’re in the market for a new car. You call a car dealership and say, “How much for a car?” Before the salesman can answer they need to know… “What kind of car do you need? What are you going to use the car for? What about options?” Is all that you are really looking for at this point is a price range?
Depending on the different dealerships you contact, you’ll get responses ranging from $10,000 for basic transportation to $450,000 for a prestigious luxury car.
Buying websites is similar to buying a new car. The price range varies according to what you want, site function and quality. In order to give you an accurate price range for your project, we’ll meet with you – in person, online or over the phone – to determine several key issues like:
All of these factors influence our website quotations. Our typical prices range from $1500 for a basic, very well built website that is fast and mobile friendly. Ecommerce sites may start from $1,500. Complex database driven sites are often $3,500 and up. All Custom Built sites are developed to our very demanding standards.
You can contact us and speak to our Sales Department Toll Free 1-888-578-8300 for more information.
1) If you had After Dark Grafx initially build your website into a CRM software, then you can make edits to your website yourself by following the instructions provided to you upon activation of your website. If you would like your website built into a system like this, Please contact us. You can and speak to our Sales Department Toll Free 1-888-578-8300 for more information.
2) You can access the site with any of the available FTP programs on the market, download your website, make the changes necessary with your HTML software OR hand coded and place the files back onto the server. If you would like a list of programs to use, please contact us.
I am currently hosted with AnotherFirm.com and would like to switch over to After Dark Grafx Hosting. How do I do this?
Just fill out an inquiry and we will take care of everything. We will transfer your domain name along with all of your existing website content after we review the type of website.
All of your Web site content sits on a computer with a unique address. This is called an IP address. An IP address is made up of a series of numbers, such as 126.96.36.199. Your domain name directs visitors to your site using this IP address.
We use domain names instead of IP addresses because most people find it easier to remember a name rather than a series of numbers.
For a smaller sites with little traffic, not so much. Your needs in this case can be met with 100 to 500MB of disk space and 1 to 10 GB of data transfer per month. (Be aware that movie and sound files will eat up a lot of disk space and bandwidth.) If your web site is text-based, you needn’t worry about this technical stuff – text takes almost no space at all – not even really big font sizes!
If you’re planning to sell something online, you will need Shopping Cart Solution and a secure online payment system. Choosing a large web space with a high bandwidth allowance is a good idea in this case.
In this category, 1GB of disk space or more is advisable. Bandwidth allowance really depends on how many visitors you’re expecting and how well you promote your web site. For most sites, 5 to 50 GB should suffice. You can contact us and speak to our Sales Department Toll Free 1-888-578-8300 for more information.
We anticipate a certain amount of tweaking and corrections at the design stage however as we work at an hourly rate we will discuss costs involved if this exceeds time quoted.
We will require all photos and graphics used within the site in a digital format (on CD) before we can proceed.
For more information on Web Development or to request a meeting please contact us.
Digital printing is a widely used, plate-less system that involves the reproduction of digital images on a physical surface, like a copier. Each cycle of the printer transfers a fresh image – same or different – to the substrate.
For other projects, offset printing provides many distinct advantages, including:
– Consistent high image quality on short and long run projects
– Usability on a wide range of printing surfaces in addition to smooth paper (e.g., wood, cloth, metal, leather, rough paper)
– Quite simply, the beauty of ink on paper
The four-color printing process is based on mixing pigments of the four following colors in order to make other colors: cyan, magenta, and yellow, plus black (abbreviated as “K” for “key”). Using black ink provides shadow detail and reduces the amount of the primary colors needed to print dark hues.
Full-color printing relies on qualities of color mixing and human color perception. It is the dominant method of printing that is capable of reproducing a full range of color, required for reproducing color photographs in newspapers, books and magazines.
As a marketing strategy for increasing a site’s relevance, SEO considers how search algorithms work and what people search for. SEO efforts may involve a site’s coding, presentation, and structure, as well as fixing problems that could prevent search engine indexing programs from fully spidering a site. Other, more noticeable efforts may include adding unique content to a site, ensuring that content is easily indexed by search engine robots, and making the site more appealing to users. Another class of techniques, known as black hat SEO , use methods such as link farms and keyword stuffing that tend to harm search engine user experience. Search engines look for sites that employ these techniques and may remove them from their indexes.
The initialism “SEO” can also refer to “search engine optimizers”, a term adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients, and by employees who perform SEO services in-house. Search engine optimization firms may offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site, SEO tactics may be incorporated into web site development and design. The term “search engine friendly” may be used to describe web site designs, menus, content management systems and shopping carts that are easy to optimize.
After Dark Grafx builds all custom made websites to be search engine friendly. Even though some of our clients do not wish to have their website optimized for search engine rankings, their websites are built to be search engine friendly in case they wish to have their websites optimized at a later time.
Meta description tag is a short summary of the web site that shows up in the search engine results.
Meta tags, Meta keyword tags, and Meta description tags play an important role in search engine page ranking.
The technical answer is pre packaged programming that provides a website with the ability to build a catalog of products, build its associated database of characteristics such as size, color, price, weight, product code, technical components, etc. and integrates this into pages on the website to provide a visitor with the ability to browse and purchase is known as shopping cart software
After Dark Grafx is a certified Merchant Account Provider. Contact us to discuss the options.
FREE/FAST QUOTE *Required Field - We respond within 24 hours