Web Design Value on the web is not just about prices, it's about giving your customers a reason to come back to your website over and over. After Dark Grafx's web design team is well-versed in creating custom websites that not only showcase your unique capabilities, but also make it easier for people to do business with you. We design with your customer in mind.
We have created thousands of websites. Please ask us for specific industry examples.
A valuable website blends established conventions, emerging best practices, and proven marketing principles with:
High-end, custom web design
A clean and intuitive interface
Relevant and focused information, not marketing fluff
Optimal usability and simple navigation
After Dark Grafx creates visually pleasing, easy-to-navigate websites that converts visitors into clients by:
Keeping the information brief.
Engaging them with some visual or audio media.
Allowing the visitor to find information, products and services easily.
Providing information that should never be more than 3 clicks away to find.
Sometimes, you need Flash or other multimedia to present your company, service
or idea. Other times you may need a simple effective website or E-commerce
solution. Every website is unique, that is why we offer custom quotes
for our projects.
"You have minimal time to attract a visitor and keep them on your site. Keep it short. Keep it simple."
- James Byrne, Information Architect
1. Initial consultation with client.
2. Quote is remitted to client per consultation and any further requests.
3. Quote is accepted and Service Agreement is remitted to client. Service begins after client returns agreement.
4. Content is supplied to After Dark Grafx (images, text, etc.).
5. Project Sample is created and posted online for client to review.
6. Client accepts design and project is completed. If design is a website, the remaining pages of the website will be created and posted online throughout the design process for client approval. If design is a print piece, file will be formatted for print.
7. Client may supply any additional content throughout the design process. It is best to get all content to After Dark Grafx in the beginning stages of the project to ensure time constraints are adhered to. This will also alleviate any confusion.
8. Website will then be placed online for final review by client.
9. Client accepts final product and website is made active.
10. Balance for project is due.
"I was a little afraid of computers but knew I had to get my business online. Miva Merchant was so easy to use and After Dark Grafx made the whole process easy for me to understand. No Tech Talk just answers! I love it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" -- Anna --
>> read more testimonials